5 pork steaks – 4 rashers of smoked bacon – Can of tomatoes – Tablespoon of ketchup – Can of butter beans – Tray of button mushrooms – Tablespoon of tomato puree – 2 teaspoons of garlic puree – Tablespoon of olive oil – 1 teaspoon of oregano – 1/2 teaspoon of aromat – 1 small tub of plain cream cheese – 1/2 pack of pasta – 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Slow cook the pork steaks and bacon for 4 hours on high. (We put it in a pint of chicken oxo)
- Once the meet is cooked, take it all out of the slow cooker and chop into bitesize pieces and leave aside.
- Cook pasta in another pan, drain when done and leave aside.
- In a wok heat the oil and then add the tomato puree, garlic puree, aromat and oregano and cook gently for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and coat with the puree and herbs, cook until soft.
- Add the butter beans, the tomatoes and ketchup.
- Throw in the pork and bacon, cover in sauce and simmer for a minute.
- Put the whole tub of cream cheese and parmesan.
- Add in the pasta and mix together.